Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Exo31 Art Etsy Shop NOW OPEN!!!!





EXO31 ART ETSY STORE

is now

OPEN!!!!!


               Etsy.com/shop/Exo31art



The polls are closed (it's election day, and I hope that you all exercised your right to vote), but my Etsy shop is now open for business!!!

I spent an immense amount of time last night and the early part of today listing items that you all can purchase. I thought that it would be easier than what it actually was, but it was pretty tedious. 

I definitely don't have everything listed there yet. I will be adding new items almost ever day for the month of November. After that, I will be updating the ship with new items every other Tuesday. I will make sure to let you all know the days that I will be uploading new wearable art that can be purchased. 

A hearty thank you to all of you that have taken the time to support myself and other local artist. Whether you supported us via purchasing our products, saying a kind word to us or sent out a prayer for us; I think I can speak on behalf of artist worldwide..we thank you!!!!

Corner of Gratitude:
Moving forward

Pearls of Wisdom:
"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams."

~Jeremy Irons

Thank you for following, commenting, purchasing, and reading! 


No comments: